Friday, May 27, 2011

Orlando Leon


Orlando Leon
23
Ecuadorian
Nyc

Here's some Q & A with the young and handsome Orlando Leon...

Q. What made you get into modeling?
A. I was highly encouraged to try it and I saw it as a window into acting.


Q. How was it to work with JR?
A. Working with JR was fun. He knows how to motivate you to bring out the best in you and consequently great shots.


Q. What's your secret to staying fit?
A. If only I was fit as I should perhaps I would tell you the secret. If there's any of course. I usually just run 3 times a week


Q. What would you consider to be your look?
A. I wear plenty of EXPRESS, I enjoy shopping at foreever21, aeropostale. I don't really have a certain look, but I usually go casual and coordinated.


Q. What are you studying in college?
A. I study organizational leadership.


Q. Your favorite model(s)?
A. Success I wish I had one, male: Tyson Beckford female: I'll go with ms. Tyra banks. She got that "pizzaz"

Here are some images from our photo session. I truly enjoyed working with him. Enjoy the photos.