Saturday, January 8, 2011

Jordany Cepin

Name: Jordany Cepin


Age: 18 years old


Nationality: Dominican/Italian


Currently Living: New York City


Why did you get into modeling? I originally started modeling through acting, I was in a commercial and I was approached by a company to do an add for them. After that I realized how much I enjoyed it and it all went off from there.


Is it a hobby or are you pursuing it professionally? I think it's a bit of both for me because I love modeling and with in the time that I’ve been doing it I’ve learned a lot and have grown a great respect for it so I guess I’m just going to see how it all works out after college.


How was it to work with JR? JR was a lot of fun. I’m usually kind of nervous before a shoot and especially for this one because of the whole being nude thing but he made me feel really comfortable as soon as I walked in the door. Would definitely love to shoot again in the future.


What do you do to keep your body so fit? I’ve been a cheerleader since I was thirteen so that always kept me active and in shape but now that I’m in college I go to the gym three days a week. I still do cheer-leading in college so I’m very active.


Who is your favorite designer(s)? Some of my favorite designers I’d have to say are Dolce and Gabbana, because their clothing always has such a touch of class and sex appeal and I enjoy that. I also really like Ralph Lauren along with Giorgio Armani.


What type of clothing do you wear? I’d say my style depends a lot on my mood. Sometimes I feel like being comfortable so I’d throw on a pair of Abercrombie jeans with a button down and a cardigan. Other times I’d feel like dressing up a bit and would go for a preppy look.


What are you studying in college? Right now my major is graphic design with a minor in public relations and theater. But it might change in the future to film and television. I just know that what ever I do in the future I’d like to work for the entertainment industry like a fashion magazine or a television show or movies.


Who is your idol? I think I’d have to say my idol would be Will Smith because he really motivates me to work on my craft and to really keep focused in what it is a want to do with my life. I don’t know him personally but I do watch a lot of his interviews and he is really a great role model.


Your favorite famous model? I think my favorite famous model would be have to be River Viiperi. I’m not sure how well known he is but ever since I first saw his work I was a fan. And I hope to one day work with him.




I had the pleasure of working with this young handsome talented model Jordany Cepin. We had a great photo session. He's one of those models that doesn't have to be directed. Once he was on my backdrop he was on. He has a great body and wonderful skin tone.
We're supposed to be working on other upcoming projects. He's in college now so I'll have to be patient and wait for winter recess...lol
Here are just a few of the images from our photo session.












Stay tuned for our other projects together and his beautiful artistic nudes.